Tuesday, February 2, 2010

TIPS-TIPS HEBAT


TIPS DATO' HUSAMUDIN YAACOB
Pengasas Kumpulan Karangkraf



"Saya fikir walaupun saya miskin, saya mesti berikhtiar untuk berjaya. Dan untuk berjaya mesti melalui perniagaan"



TIPS FROM DONALD TRUMP
1.Think big
2. Be positive
3. Follow your passion
4. Learn something new every day
5. Listen to your gut
6. Be patient
7. Put a great team behind you
8. Put beauty in everything you do
9. Learn to negotiate, because everything you want demands it
10. Always go for the biggest win possible
11. Invest in real estate because it is the best investment there is
12. Take risks
13. Be audacious and get into the public eye
14. Be your own brand
15. Enjoy doing some work seven days a week and on vacations
16. Say "NO!"
17. Get out of your comfort zone
18. Be stubborn when necessary
19. Always have a Plan B
20. Never settle for second best


TIPS ROBERT KIYOSAKI (Rich Dad Poor Dad, Cash Flow, Business School)


"You have to be a great leader. It’s something I’m learning. I never stop learning to be a leader. I can’t say I am a great leader. I desire. I strive. I improve my leadership skills. "

No comments:

Post a Comment